Lipid InteractionLabel-free binding and affinity data on your benchtop
OpenSPR is a user-friendly and low maintenance SPR solution that allows researchers to characterize biomolecular interactions in real-time measurements. Analyze the kon, koff, and KD of your protein-lipid interactions with Nicoya's OpenSPR.
- Determine kon and koff (kinetics) and KD (affinity) value
- Yes/No Binding
- Expressed protein interactions
- Extracted protein interactions
- Membrane proteins
- Protein-lipid interactions
- Lipid chains
- Vesicles & lipid bilayers
Learn how OpenSPR can help accelerate your research with binding & affinity data on your benchtop.