Small Molecule InteractionLabel-free binding and affinity data on your benchtop
OpenSPR is a user-friendly and low maintenance SPR solution that allows researchers to characterize biomolecular interactions in real-time measurements. Analyze the kon, koff, and KD of your protein-small molecule interactions with Nicoya's OpenSPR.
- Determine kon and koff (kinetics) and KD (affinity) values
- Yes/No Binding
- Determine inhibition
- Ranking and screening
- Drug discovery
- Small molecule development
- Expressed protein interactions
- Isolated/extracted protein interactions
- Screening for ligand binding partners
Learn how OpenSPR can help accelerate your research with binding & affinity data on your benchtop.