Protein Binding KineticsLabel-Free Protein Analysis
Benchtop SPR is a user-friendly tool that allows researchers to characterize biomolecular interactions in real-time measurements. Analyze the kon, koff, and KD of your protein interaction with Nicoya's OpenSPR.
- Determine kon, koff, and KD values (Affinity)
- Quantify levels of protein at different development stages
- Quantity levels of protein at different expression levels
- Yes/No binding
- Determine presence of protein and antibody
- Determine levels of crude antibody titer
- Screening for ligand binding partners
Kinetic analysis of a protein-protein interaction using OpenSPR.
- Expressed protein interactions
- Extracted protein interactions
- Crude lysate binding detection and relative quantification
- Quality control
- Drug discovery
"The OpenSPR is a very versatile and affordable system that has allowed us to accurately measure protein-protein and protein-peptide interactions without the need to label the interacting molecules. It is user-friendly, versatile and the sensor chips are not very expensive. Both graduate and undergraduate students have used the instrument to generate reliable data."Dr. Guy Guillemette
Book 1-on-1 Web Demo
Book a free live web demo with one of our application scientists to discuss your research applications and learn how OpenSPR works step-by-step.