Carbohydrate InteractionLabel-free binding and affinity data on your benchtop
OpenSPR is a user-friendly and low maintenance SPR solution that allows researchers to characterize biomolecular interactions in real-time measurements. Analyze the kon, koff, and KD of your carbohydrate interactions with Nicoya's OpenSPR.
- Determine kon and koff (kinetics) and KD (affinity) values
- Quantify levels of protein
- Yes/No Binding
- Determine presence of protein
Glycan - Con A interaction studied using OpenSPR to determine binding kinetics
- Protein-carbohydrate interactions
- Lectin, glycoprotein and glycolipid interactions
- Determine effect of glycosylation on affinity and kinetics
- Glycoprotein-drug interactions
Learn how OpenSPR can help accelerate your research with binding & affinity data on your benchtop.