Antibody InteractionLabel-free binding and affinity data on your benchtop
OpenSPR is a user-friendly and low maintenance SPR solution that allows researchers to characterize biomolecular interactions in real-time measurements. Analyze the kon, koff, and KD of your antibody interactions with Nicoya's OpenSPR.
- Determine kon and koff (kinetics) and KD (affinity) values
- Quantify levels of protein at different development stages and expression levels
- Yes/No binding
- Determine presence of protein and antibody
- Determine levels of crude antibody titer
- Screening for ligand binding partners
- Expressed protein interactions
- Extracted protein interactions
- Crude lysate binding detection and relative quantification
- Quality control
- Drug discovery
Learn how OpenSPR can help accelerate your research with binding & affinity data on your benchtop.