Antibody Binding KineticsLabel-Free Antibody Analysis
Analyze protein-antibody interactions with your personal surface plasmon resonance instrument. Compact, user-friendly and affordable, Nicoya’s OpenSPR allows for label-free analysis on your own bench. Determine antibody binding kinetics (kon, koff, and KD) in no time. Tired of time-consuming Western Blots and ELISAs? Determine the concentration of antibody or protein in a sample quicker and without purifying!
- Determine kon and koff (kinetics) and KD values (Affinity)
- Quantify levels of protein at different development stages
- Quantity levels of protein at different expression levels
- Yes/No binding
- Determine presence of protein and antibody
- Determine levels of crude antibody titer
- Screening for ligand binding partners
- Expressed protein interactions
- Extracted protein interactions
- Crude lysate binding detection and relative quantification
- Quality control
- Drug discovery
Book 1-on-1 Web Demo
Book a free live web demo with one of our application scientists to discuss your research applications and learn how OpenSPR works step-by-step.